BLUETTI AC200MAX + 3*PV200 Solar Generator Kit
Flexible From 2048Wh To 8192Wh
- *Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- *Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- *Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- *2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- *Up to 900W solar input rate and 500W adapter input, 1400W in total.
- *Smart App control & monitor.
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
2+2 Years Hassle Free
All-round Upgraded Expandable Power Station
Coffee Maker(2000W)68-70 Cups
Electric Grill(1650W)1 Hrs
Refrigerator 150W(1200W)15-28 Hrs
Air Conditioner(8000 Btu)3-7 Hrs
LESS TO SPEND, MORE TO LOVE
GET CHARGED IN ANYWAY YOU PREFER
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Other Top Rated Products
2200W In Total
2*18W USB-A 18W
1*12V Cigarette Lighter Port
2*12V DC 5521 (5.5mm Outlet)
In The Box
BLUETTI AC200MAX + 3*PV200 Solar Generator Kit MANUALDownload Now
POWEROAK AC200MAX USER MANUAL (EN)Download Now
How to Build a Partial Home Backup System(EU Standard)Download Now
POWEROAK AC200MAX BEDIENUNGSANLEITUNG (DE)Download Now
EU-Konformitätserklärung (DE)Download Now
So far everything works fine. But it's difficult to find accesory cables in Germany. No offers from the Bluetti homepage so far.
Arrived as promised, in time.
Battery unit (ac200max) works as expected, already charged from power outlet. Panels will arrive later but i knew that at placing the order already. I really hope that panels will worth the extra price compared to other cheaper alternatives on the market. Reading all comments and forums online (ok, not all, im not Chuck Norris…) this seemed to be the way… :)
I don*t can use it, I’m waiting for the Panels
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be hooked up with the AC200MAX?
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q3: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q4: Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?
Q5: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
You can control the AC200MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected via Bluetooth.
Q6: What kind of solar panels should l choose for AC200MAX?
PV input requirements for AC200MAX:
Open Circuit Voltage: 10-145V
Input Power: 900W Max.
Include MC4 connectors.
6x BLUETTI PV120: ≈3.5hrs.
4x BLUETTI PV200: ≈3hrs.
2x BLUETTI PV350: ≈3.5hrs.
* For reference ONLY.
Q7: What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
- 1. Wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.400W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
- 2. Dual AC Adapters: MAX.800W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
- 3. Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc higher than 145V)
- 4. Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1300W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V lead-acid Battery
- 7. EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
- 8. Generator
- 9. BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
Q8: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
Q9: How do l know whether my appliance can work well with the AC200MAX?
Calculate the total wattage of your devices.
AC200MAX should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 2,200W.
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
Q11: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
1. Total open circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors
Q12: How long can it run my device?
A:Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For AC200MAX, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with it, the running time will be:
2,048Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 1.65hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q13: What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI AC200MAX?
1,300W Max. Via 400W wall socket and 900W solar panels simultaneously.
Q14: I'd like more tutorial videos on the AC200MAX.
Sure, please follow BLUETTI Support on YouTube.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.