BLUETTI offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for goods purchased directly from BLUETTI. To qualify for a full refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and its original packaging. Gift cards & downloaded software are non-returnable.
However, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, let us know within 30 days. Once we receive the product and confirm its validity, we will refund the total purchase price.
Note: we will reject the refund if the wrong item is returned to BLUETTI or if the item is not returned.
To return an item, don't hesitate to get in touch with us via phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org during our regular business hours. To return your product under the 30-day return policy, please check that:
You have purchased the product directly from BLUETTI . You contact BLUETTI and begin the return process within 30 days from the original shipment date. The product is returned in the original packaging, with all materials included, in new or as-new condition, and be accompanied with a return authorization number.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your item for the same thing, contact us at email@example.com for further information.
BLUETTI'S WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Improper Use or Installation
- Cosmetic Damage
- Damage due to acts of nature. (For example, lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes and such)
- Misuse/ damaged by incorrect using method
- Commercial Use
- Modifications to any part of the product
- can not provide the purchase proof
- damaged by incorrect using method
- Lost or stolen products
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
The Return & Warranty policy is subject to change without prior notice.
HOW TO CONTACT US FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE?
to obtain warranty service, please get in touch with us
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
To return an item, you'll need to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. BLUETTI will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. You can get an RMA form by contacting us via telephone or email for assistance.
Note: We only provide prepaid return label for quality problem products. Other than that, customers need to pay for the return shipping fee.
PROCESS FOR RETURNING PRODUCE
-Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase. Valid proof of purchase can be:
- Order number from online purchases made through BLUETTI
- Sales invoice
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
-The defective item's serial number(usually on the bottom of the product) and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number:
- All returns must have an RMA number for processing. Contact Bluetti at email@example.com for assistance.
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label on the outside of the package.
- RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return shipping label of any package being returned to BLUETTI. Do not write the RMA number on the actual box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our local warehouse.
SHIPPING COSTS MUST BE COVERED BY THE BUYER IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer's accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but were found by BLUETTI quality control to be in working condition.
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)