BLUETTI AC200MAX+SP350 Solar Generator Kit
- *Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- *Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- *Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- *2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- *Up to 900W solar input rate and 400W adapter input, 1300W in total.
- *Smart App control & monitor.
2-year Hassle Free
All-round Upgraded Expandable Power Station
Coffee Maker(2000W)68-70 Cups
Electric Grill(1650W)1 Hrs
Refrigerator 150W(1200W)15-28 Hrs
Air Conditioner(8000 Btu)3-7 Hrs
LESS TO SPEND, MORE TO LOVE
GET CHARGED IN ANYWAY YOU PREFER
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Other Top Rated Products
2*18W USB-A 18W
1*12V/10A Cigarette Lighter Port
2*12V/10A DC 5521 Output
BLUETTI AC200MAX+SP350 Solar Generator Kit MANUALDownload Now
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be hooked up with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q3: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q4: Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?
Q5: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
ou can control the AC200MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected via Bluetooth.
Q6: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be charged with AC200MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
Q7: What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
- 1. Wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
- 2. Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
- 3. Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc higher than 145V)
- 4. Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V lead-acid Battery
- 7. EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
- 8. Generator
- 9. BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
Q8: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
Q9: Can AC200MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
Q11: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
1. Total open circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors
A useful guide to making the most of it all.