BLUETTI PowerOak EB70 Portable Power Station | 1000W 716Wh
- Massive 716Wh capacity and 1000W rated wattage
- The ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery chemistry,2500+ life cycles
- 2*230V AC outlets, 2*100W PD ports, 2*5V/3A USB-A ports, 2*regulated 12V/10A DC outputs, 1*12V/10A car port,1*15W wireless charging pad.
- With max input of 200W, this power station can be fully recharged in 3-4 hrs with solar panels (OCV 12-28V, 200W)
- It can also get fully recharged from an AC wall outlet in 3-4 hrs or a 12V car port in 7-8 hrs.
2-year Hassle Free
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
Power All Loads For The Road
Designed For Life On-the-go
Easy Portability, Endless Possibility
A Must-have Camping Partner
Other Top Rated Products
BLUETTI PowerOak EB70 Portable Power Station | 1000W 716Wh MANUALDownload Now
Good value for money
It would be nice to see in time how long the battery will last on the current load. Would also be nice to have an app on my phone.
This is definitely a must have for all the camping lovers
This Is a really powerful station, Ideal for camping and for outdoor
Q1: What devices can be charged/powered by BLUETTI EB70?
At first, please check the rated power of your electronics. For EB70, the maximum rated output power is 1000W, which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 1000W, the inverter will shut off.
Q2:How long will EB70 power my device?
Working time (estimation) = (716Wh*0.85) / operating power of your device. Please note that the actual working time may vary under different environments.
Q3: Can it be charged by using 2 solar panels in series?
Yes, just make sure the total open-circuit voltage (VOC) of the solar panels is less than 28V, otherwise it may trigger the charging over-voltage protection.
Q4: Can it charge and discharge simultaneously?
Yes, but it is not recommended to charge and discharge at the same time in order to protect the battery life.