BLUETTI PowerOak EB70 Portable Power Station | 1000W 716Wh
- Massive 716Wh capacity and 1000W rated wattage
- The ultra-stable LiFePO₄ battery chemistry,2500+ life cycles
- 2*230V AC outlets, 2*100W PD ports, 2*5V/3A USB-A ports, 2*regulated 12V/10A DC outputs, 1*12V/10A car port,1*15W wireless charging pad.
- With max input of 200W, this power station can be fully recharged in 3-4 hrs with solar panels (OCV 12-28V, 200W)
- It can also get fully recharged from an AC wall outlet in 3-4 hrs or a 12V car port in 7-8 hrs.
- Learn More About EB70 >>
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
2-year Hassle Free
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
Power All Loads For The Road
Designed For Life On-the-go
Easy Portability, Endless Possibility
A Must-have Camping Partner
Other Top Rated Products
Prodotti e servizio impeccabili
I've already bought BLUETTI EB3A and I'm going to bay this one now
Отличная вещь мне очень нравится!!!
I really liked the store, eb70 is a great thingI really liked the store, eb70 is a great thing
Very good station. Simple to use. Nice quality, the only thing to improve is fast charging, but it's fine anyway.
I had a minor issue with the station, but Wendy helped me a lot with returning and receiving the new item back. So support works perfectly, which is extremely important for pricy products. Greate service
Q1: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?
Q2: How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EB70?
Calculate the total wattage of your devices. EB70 should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 1.000W.
Q3: How long can it run my device?
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For EB70, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 500W blender with it, the running time will be:
716Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 500W ≈ 1,2hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q4: What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI EB70?
Q5: What kind of solar panels should I choose for EB70?
PV input requirements for EB70:
Open Circuit Voltage: 12-28V
Input Power: 200W Max.
Include MC4 connectors.
Highly Recommended: 1x BLUETTI PV120: ≈6,5hrs*. 1x BLUETTI PV200: ≈4hrs*.
* For reference ONLY.
Q6: Can I use or charge EB70 in sub-zero temperatures?
Temperature ranges for EB70 are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉).
Technically, it can power electrical devices under such situations, but please avoid charging it.
Q7: Does EB70 support BLUETTI App control?
Q8: Can it be laid on its side to save space?
No. Long-term placement will make the internal structure loose, it is recommended to place the machine upright
Q9: Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?