BLUETTI AC500 + B300S Home Battery Backup
- 5.000W Rated Power (10.000W Surge)
- 3.072Wh~18.432Wh Expandable Capacity
- LiFePO₄ Battery With 3.500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- Smart App Control (WiFi & Bluetooth Connection)
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead-acid battery/Dual AC/ AC+ Solar)
- 16 Versatile Outlets for 99% Devices
- Tie to Home Grid for 24/7 UPS
- 4 Years Worry-Free Warranty
- Learn More About AC500+B300S >>
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
4-year Hassle Free
Everything You Want, All in One
Power Option for Personalization
Luckily, AC300 owners who are looking for a more powerful inverter don't have to order a new bundle because the 5.000W inverter within AC500 can fulfill their demand without a doubt.
Endless Solar Energy for Free
*The charging time is calculated under ideal conditions and for reference ONLY. The specific charging time may vary due to ambient temperature and other factors.
Unparalleled Recharging Experience
* Require a 50A charging cable or tie to the grid.
* Require at least two B300S packs and dual charge via 3.000W solar and 5.000W AC. Or the input rate would be limited to 4.500W with only one B300.
Safe, Smart, And Seamless UPS Backup
Monitor & ControlIn The Palm of Your Hand
Never Run Out of Power
AC500 powers your devices like a gas generator, but without any fuel costs, noise, and pollution,
making it safe enough to use next to you whether you're at home, pitching a tent, or trying an RV road trip.
Other Top Rated Products
AC300 wasn't powerful enough to supply our laundry room, so AC500 brought a nice addition to our autonomous laundry room (2-2.4kW) & water boiler (3kW). We can operate the washing machine AND the drier (or boiler) at the same time, without overloading the unit. Our boiler starts at 3.3kW so it would overload AC300. We also enjoy the extra solar input of this unit.
Careful, it's a bit heavier than AC300. We love both units, but benefit most from this one.
Only downside is the lack of support for B300.
Actually, there is support via a P150D to 90D wire, but it's expensive, and every time we connect a B300 to the AC500 using that wire (direct connection, or via another B300S), we get a beeping sound and a "BMS error" message, which doesn't prevent using the battery. We just need to turn it on manually every morning.
thanks for the great advice and help in choosing the right Fate model, glad to cooperate. Fate answered all my questions and helped me with payments. thanks, I'm very grateful! I will definitely buy more batteries of additional power and a solar battery! power is often cut off in Ukraine, so we really need bluetti now and help us out
BLUETTI AC500 + B300S Home Battery Backup
Q1: What is the output power of AC500?
1. 4.500W max. with 1*B300S
2. 5.000W max. with 2*B300S or more
3. 3.000W max. with 1*B300
4. 5.000W max. with 2*B300 or more.
Q2: How many B300 packs can be connected to AC500？
Q3: How many B300S packs can be connected to AC500？
Q4: Can B300S and B300 be mixed?
A: Yes. 4 packs in total.
Q5: Can I use AC500 alone?
A: No, it's 100% modular and needs to team with B300S/B300 to get its job done.
Q6: What is the max charging power of AC500?
1. 3.000W max. with 1*B300
2. 5.000W max. with 2*B300 or more
3. 4.500W max. with 1*B300S (PV+AC)
4. 8.000W max. with 2*B300S or more (PV+AC)
Q7: Can I use other brands' batteries?
A: No, AC500 is compatible with B300S or B300 ONLY.
Q8: What is the power consumption of AC500 when it's off/on?
1. 11W when AC500 is on, DC and AC are off;
2. 30W when AC and DC are on.
Q9: Do I need an extra cable to connect B300 and AC500?
A: Yes, P150D to P090D is required, you may order it separately in BLUETTI Store.
Q10: What is the difference between B300S and B300?
1) Current capacity: 130A for B300S while 75A for B300.
2) ONLY B300S features the automatic heating function.
3) Solar input: 500W for B300S while 200W for B300.
Q11: How does the heating function work?
A: When the temperature is below 0℃, the battery will be automatically heated once AC or PV charging is activated (input power＞400W).
Q12: How to connect AC500 to the main panel ?
Low Voltage Area: Match the transfer switch and smart home panel to the main panel.
High Voltage Area: Match the transfer switch to the main power box.
Q13: What is the switching time of the UPS?
Q14: Can I use third party solar panels to charge AC500?
A: Yes, the solar panels must meet the following conditions:
1) Total voltage:12-150V
2) Total power: 3.000W max.
3) With MC4 connectors
Q15: Can I use rooftop solar panel to charge AC500?
A: Yes, but please note that your solar roof must meet:
1. No micro-inverter
2. Open circuit voltage 12-150V
3. With MC4 connectors
Note: When OCV exceeds 150V, you may use BLUETTI D300S* to step down the voltage to achieve solar charging.
Q16: Does AC500 support charging and discharging at the same time?
Q17: How long will AC500 run my device?
A: Running time = battery capacity x DoD x η ÷ device rated power DoD: Depth of Discharge, η: local inverter efficiency. For AC500, both DoD and η are 90%.
If you run a 1.000W microwave oven with a AC500 + B300S combo, the running time will be 3.072Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1.000W ≈ 2,5 hours
1) This formula doesn't apply to inductive loads with compressors, such as refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q18 : Is AC500 waterproof?
A: No, please keep it in a dry place.
Q19: Can I use the fusion box in high voltage areas?
A useful guide to making the most of it all.