BLUETTI MP200 Solar Panel | 200W
- 24% Conversion Efficiency: Highly Efficient Solar Intake
- IP67 Waterproof: Innovative Lamination Technology
- Adjustable Kickstand: Make the Most of Sunlight
- Easy to Carry: Foldable & Portable Design
- High Compatibility: A Wide Array of Power Stations
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
1-year Hassle Free
Unleash the Power of the Sun Anywhere You Go
Remarkable 24% Conversion Efficiency
Elevate Your Solar Experience with Lamination Technology
Note: Please ensure the total voltage of solar panels is under the power station's input voltage limit.
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: Can I use BLUETTI solar panels to charge third-party power stations?
Yes, you can. As long as they
1. have MC4 connectors.
2. have compatible specifications consistent with the voltage output of BLUETTI solar panels.
Q2: Is MP200 waterproof?
BLUETTI MP200 has undergone enough reliability tests and offers an IP67 water resistance rating. However, to get an even longer lifespan in the right environment, we don’t suggest putting them in direct contact with rain for too long.
Q3: Can it be installed directly onto the roof of my house?
Q4: Can I mix different types of solar panels?
No. Mixing different solar panels is not encouraged in general. To get the maximum efficient solar panel system, we recommend you use solar panels of the same type and from the same vendor. For example, two MP200 charging BLUETTI AC200P is acceptable, while one PV200+ one MP200 is not suggested.
Q5: What are the factors that affect a solar panel's efficiency?
Multiple factors play roles in limiting a solar panel's ability to convert the sunlight it receives, like weather, sun intensity, shading, panel orientation, temperature, location, etc..
Q6: How do I maximize the efficiency of the solar panel?
You can get more out of your solar panel by following those tips.
1. Place it at a perfect angle.
2. Avoid shade.
3. Keep it clean.
4. Offset temperature increases.