BLUETTI EB3A + PV200 Solar Generator Kit
- 600W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1,200W surge);
- 268Wh Capacity;
- 430W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar+AC);
- LiFePO4 Battery with 2,500+ Life Cycles to 80%;
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/AC+Solar/AC+Adapter);
- 8 Outputs for Charging Multiple Devices at once;
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App;
- 200W Max. Solar Input;
- Easy to Carry/ Fast Charging/ Safe & Reliable/ Cost-effective
2-year Hassle Free
Portable Power for A Sustainable Lifestyle
Designed to be more energy-efficient than traditional generators, BLUETTI EB3A is so light in terms of weight, doing its part to help you reduce carbon emissions to the environment.
Small but in Charge
80% Charge in 40 Minutes
6 Ways to Recharge
Safety Is in Detail
8 Outlets for Every Need
Stay Connected with BLUETTI APP
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?
Q2: How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EB3A?
Calculate the total wattage of your devices. EB3A would work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 600W.
Q3: How long can it run my device?
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power
DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For EB3A, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 100W LED Light with it, the running time will be:
268Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 100W ≈ 2.17hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q4: What is the maximum input charging power of the EB3A?
430W Max. via AC and solar charging simultaneously.
Q5: Does EB3A support BLUETTI App control?
Yes. Via Bluetooth.
Q6: What kind of solar panels should I choose for EB3A?
EB3A is compatible with solar panels with 12-28V Open Circuit Voltage, 200W Max. input, and MC4 connectors.
1x BLUETTI PV120: ≈2.7hrs*.
1x BLUETTI PV200: ≈1.8hrs*.
* For reference ONLY.
Q7: Is the EB3A power station waterproof?
- No. Also, please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.
Q8: How to deposit EB3A?
Store in a dry and well-ventilated place and recharge to 80% every 3-6 months.
Q9: Can I use or charge EB3A in sub-zero temperatures?
Temperature ranges for EB3A are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -10-45℃ (14-113°F/).
Technically, it can power electrical devices in sub-zero temperatures, but please avoid charging it.
Q10: Can it be laid on its side to save space?
No. Because that may loose the internal structure. Please keep it upright to ensure its performance.
Q11: Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?
No. If the internal battery pack malfunctions, please contact BLUETTI Customer Service.
Q12: Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?