BLUETTI EB70 Portable Solar Generator + 200W Solar Panel
EB70-Gray estimated shipping time: In July
- Massive 716Wh capacity and 1000W rated wattage
- The ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery chemistry,2500+ life cycles
- 2*230V AC outlets, 2*100W PD ports, 2*5V/3A USB-A ports, 2*regulated 12V/10A DC outputs, 1*12V/10A car port,1*15W wireless charging pad.
- With max input of 200W, this power station can be fully recharged in 3-4 hrs with solar panels (OCV 12-28V, 200W)
- It can also get fully recharged from an AC wall outlet in 3-4 hrs or a 12V car port in 7-8 hrs.
2-year Hassle Free
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
Power All Loads For The Road
Designed For Life On-the-go
Easy Portability, Endless Possibility
A Must-have Camping Partner
Other Top Rated Products
BLUETTI EB70 Portable Solar Generator + 200W Solar Panel MANUALDownload Now
I have received my portable BLUETTI EB70 after almost 1 month but I have not received the 200 W solar panel, no one told me anything about it. I will change my review when my order will be complete.
I will post a review as soon I have received and thested the panel - first tests of EB70 have been very satisfying
I have received my portable and solar generator BLUETTI EB70 but I have not yet received the 200 W solar panel
200W Solar Panel is missing
Hola sólo recebila estación portátil me falta el panel solar.
Quando lo reciba ya vos comentaré.
Q1: What devices can be charged/powered by BLUETTI EB70?
At first, please check the rated power of your electronics. For EB70, the maximum rated output power is 1000W, which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 1000W, the inverter will shut off.
Q2:How long will EB70 power my device?
Working time (estimation) = (716Wh*0.85) / operating power of your device. Please note that the actual working time may vary under different environments.
Q3: Can it be charged by using 2 solar panels in series?
Yes, just make sure the total open-circuit voltage (VOC) of the solar panels is less than 28V, otherwise it may trigger the charging over-voltage protection.
Q4: Can it charge and discharge simultaneously?
Yes, but it is not recommended to charge and discharge at the same time in order to protect the battery life.