BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable Power Station | 2200W 2048Wh
Flexible From 2048Wh To 8192Wh
- 2,200W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (4,800W Surge)
- 2,048Wh Capacity
- LiFePO4 Battery with 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- Expandable Up To 6,144Wh with 2×B230, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead Battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar)
- 900W Max. Solar Input
- 1400W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter)
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App
choose your match
Complete Your Solar System
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
All-round Upgraded Expandable Power Station
Coffee Maker(2000W)68-70 Cups
Electric Grill(1650W)1 Hrs
Refrigerator 150W(1200W)15-28 Hrs
Air Conditioner(8000 Btu)3-7 Hrs
LESS TO SPEND, MORE TO LOVE
GET CHARGED IN ANYWAY YOU PREFER
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Other Top Rated Products
works well, meets my expectations
After almost a year of using I am so disappointed in:
1) Absence of UPS mode. They have a bypass but not TRUE bypass, hence you will reduce the lifespan of your batteries by using it.
2) Batteries used in this station allow for 3000+ charge cycles before the capacity drops to 80%. Other powerstations use batteries that withstand 6000+ cycles before the same happens.
3) Solar charging limited to 850 watts, whereas competitors offer up to 2kwt input
4) No way to control it via wifi, only Bluetooth (other brands do offer it)
5) Price. After so many features missing, the $2000 price is soo far from its actual value.
On the good side though:
A) still loving the design (unfortunately I fell for it)
B) the protective hardware seems to be working well and is well suited for reliable use even with zero experience in electricity.
This is all the feedback you will ever need for this device. If only I knew and looked into this before I bought it, I would have never chosen AC200MAX.
I absolutely love my AC200Max. I have 1 635W (3x 545W) Solar Panels on the Roof. And I could not find any Power Station that could handle that for around 1800euro. But AC200MAX can! I use 900W (2 panels) via MPPT and 500W (1 panels) via DC Enhancer. For that power, there is no competition. It powers my Boiler, AC, dryer, and Washing Machine and charges my Ryobi. And connected to Home Assistant via Bluetooth. It just works how I hoped it would. Absolutely love it.
Amazing fast shipping, will order again other unit!
It would be amazing to have wifi included (or at least as an extension), also to have more expansion ports at the cost of reducing/excluding battery from the unit because it is heavy. Still it's the most portable station with amazing capacity and power compared to the competition.
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be hooked up with the AC200MAX?
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q3: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q4: Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?
Q5: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
You can control the AC200MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected via Bluetooth.
Q6: What kind of solar panels should l choose for AC200MAX?
PV input requirements for AC200MAX:
Open Circuit Voltage: 10-145V
Input Power: 900W Max.
Include MC4 connectors.
6x BLUETTI PV120: ≈3.5hrs.
4x BLUETTI PV200: ≈3hrs.
2x BLUETTI PV350: ≈3.5hrs.
* For reference ONLY.
Q7: What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
- 1. Wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.400W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
- 2. Dual AC Adapters: MAX.800W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
- 3. Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc higher than 145V)
- 4. Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1300W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V lead-acid Battery
- 7. EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
- 8. Generator
- 9. BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
Q8: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
Q9: How do l know whether my appliance can work well with the AC200MAX?
Calculate the total wattage of your devices.
AC200MAX should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 2,200W.
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
Q11: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
1. Total open circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors
Q12: How long can it run my device?
A:Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For AC200MAX, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with it, the running time will be:
2,048Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 1.65hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q13: What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI AC200MAX?
1,300W Max. Via 400W wall socket and 900W solar panels simultaneously.
Q14: I'd like more tutorial videos on the AC200MAX.
Sure, please follow BLUETTI Support on YouTube.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.