BLUETTI AC200MAX+ 2*B230 Power Station Combo (6144WH)
- *Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- *Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- *Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- *2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- *Up to 900W solar input rate and 400W adapter input, 1400W in total.
- *Smart App control & monitor.
2-year Hassle Free
SMALL CHANGE, HUGE LEAP
LESS TO SPEND, MORE TO LOVE
GET CHARGED IN ANYWAY YOU PREFER
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Give Your Devices More Runtime
Other Top Rated Products
2*18W USB-A 18W
1*12V/10A Cigarette Lighter Port
2*12V/10A DC 5521 Output
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be hooked up with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q3: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q4: Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?
Q5: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
ou can control the AC200MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected via Bluetooth.
Q6: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be charged with AC200MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
Q7: What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
- 1. Wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
- 2. Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
- 3. Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc higher than 145V)
- 4. Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V lead-acid Battery
- 7. EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
- 8. Generator
- 9. BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
Q8: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
Q9: Can AC200MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
Q11: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
1. Total open circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors
A useful guide to making the most of it all.