BLUETTI PV420 Solar Panel | 420W
- Up to 23.4% conversion rate
- Easy setup with a kickstand
- Durable & splash-proof
- Foldable & portable
- 420W solar power for fast charging
- Long-lasting ETFE Coating
- Compatible with BLUETTI AC200P/AC200MAX/AC300/AC500/EB150/EB240/EP500/EP500Pro
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
1-year Hassle Free
More Power For Less
Up-Level Your Solar Lifestyle
Optimal Solar Intake
Beef Up Productivity
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: Is PV420 Waterproof?
BLUETTI PV420 has undergone enough reliability tests and offers an IP65 water resistance rating. However, to get an even longer lifespan in the right environment, we don’t suggest putting them in direct contact with rain for too long.
Q2: What factors will affect the solar conversation rate?
A. The sunlight intensity. B. Ambient temperature. C. The angle you place the solar panel to sunlight. D. The length of the solar charging cable(for third-party cables).
Q3: Can it be installed directly onto the roof of my house?
Q4: Can I use BLUETTI Solar Panel to charge the third-party power station?
Yes, as long as they
(1) have MC4 connectors;
(2) support the output specifications of BLUETTI solar panels.
Q5: How do I choose solar panels for my solar generator?
Review the PV input requirements of the solar generator.
Review the output specifications of solar panels.
Calculate the total voltage, current, and wattage of solar panels.
Consider the solar input connectors.
Q6: Can I use different size solar panels?
No. Your solar panels should be the same type and rating from one brand. For example, two PV350 to charge BLUETTI AC200P is acceptable, and one PV350 + one SP350 is unacceptable.
Q7: Does PV420 have any USB ports you can directly plug into?
No. BLUETTI PV420 only has MC4 connectors.
Q8: How do I maximize the efficiency of solar panels?
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
These steps will help you get the most out of your solar panels:
1. Set up your panels correctly: The orientation as well as the angle it tilts at should be right.
2. Avoid shadow areas: Any amount of shadow will affect solar panel production.
3. Keep your panels clean: Dirt or debris reduces the panel’s efficiency.
4. Don’t get panels too hot: Good air circulation or a cool atmosphere around panels will help.