BLUETTI AC300 + B300 + 3*PV200 Solar Generator Kit
- 3.000W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (6.000W Surge).
- 3.072Wh Capacity (Expandable w/ up to 4 × B300 for 12.288Wh).
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar).
- 2.400W Max. Solar Input.
- 5.400W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter Simultaneously).
- Smart App Control & Monitor.
- 24/7 UPS Home Backup.
- 4 Years Worry-Free Warranty.
- Learn More About AC Series >>
- Which One is Your Best Homebackup Choice >>
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
4-year Hassle Free
Expand Your Power At Will
2400W Unrivaled Solar Input
3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
5400W Blazing Input Rate
Everything You Want, In One
What Can You Do With Per B300(3072Wh)?
4 Years Worry-Free Warranty
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: How many B300 battery modules can connect with AC300?
AC300 can support up to 4xB300 battery modules.Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Do AC300 and B300 support Hot Swapping?
Yes, you can connect B300 battery pack into AC300 without turning them off.
Q3: Does AC300 support split phase bonding?
No, AC300 (EU Version) Not Support.
Q4: Can AC300 be controlled remotely via APP？
Yes, AC300 can connect with BLUETTI APP via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, you can switch the working mode or launch firmware update of AC300 and B300 on your phone.
Q5: How to recharge AC300 rapidly?
AC300 supports 3.000W Max AC Charging from wall outlet or generator, and 2.400W Max PV Charging from solar panels. With both the wall outlet and solar panels plugged in, the AC300 can support up to 5.400W* total input rate.
Q6: Does AC300 have UPS function？
Yes, AC300 supports four UPS function as 1,Standard UPS(back up) 2,Time Control UPS(peak load shifting) 3,PV Priority(money saving) 4,Customized UPS(advanced mode)
Q7: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
A useful guide to making the most of it all.