BLUETTI EP500 Power Station+3*SP350 Solar Panels
- 5100Wh LiFePo4/2000W PSW Inverter,6000+Charge Cycle
- Movable Power Station
- In-grid UPS Mode&Flexible UPS Mode(24/7)
- Off-grid Energy Storage
- Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
- Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
- App Remote Control
- Smart Touchscreen
5-year Hassle Free
All-in-one Backup Power Station
The BLUETTI EP500 is shipped with a ground-breaking 5100Wh LiFePO4 battery pack and a 2000W rated pure sine wave AC inverter. This class-leading power station brings you the power to run your entire party, family camping trip, cabin workshops, or even your whole house for a day or two in the event of an unexpected outage. Up to 13 outlet sources allow you to power anything from laptops and air conditioners to your electric vehicles without breaking a sweat.
Safe, Smart, And Continuously Evolving
The advanced Battery Management System and LiFePO4 chemistry bring the EP500 incredible safety and durability. With the built-in dual-core microcomputer and Internet connection, the EP500’s firmware can be upgraded through your internet connection. There is no best, only better!
Seamless UPS Backup
The EP500 will automatically become your home energy source for essential loads when the electrical grid goes down. Unlike gasoline generators, the BLUETTI EP500 keeps your lights on and laptops charged without upkeep, fuel, carbon monoxide or annoying noise. Pair with up to 2400W MPPT solar input to rapidly recharge or to keep your appliances running without depleting the onboard battery. Remember when you had to worry about a power outage? Worry no longer, Meet BLUETTI EP500.
How to use the EP500
Designed as a flexible power station to meet various scenarios, the EP500 Series has different usages.
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: In-Grid UPS Setup Guide
A1:1)For non-solar-powered household circuits:
An electrician with a professional technician certificate is required to install the in-grid power system, connect the wires of critical equipment from your main electrical box to the BLUETTI UPS BOX. When the power fails, it will automatically switch to EP500 or EP500 Pro for the power supply. The connection method: power grid--home main circuit--BLUETTI UPS box--EP500 or EP500Pro--critical equipment (such as refrigerator, electric light, and server).2)Solar-powered UPS:
- 1.If the open-circuit voltage of the solar panels is within the specified input range of EP500, they can be directly connected into EP500 or EP500Pro through the MC4 port connectors to build up the UPS system.
- 2.If the open-circuit voltage of your panels exceeds the input limitation of EP500 or EP500Pro, they need to pass the "PV step-down module" to decrease the voltage before connecting into the system. The connection method is solar panels--PV step-down module--EP500 or EP500Pro--critical equipment (such as refrigerator, electric light, and server).
Q2: Does EP500 or EP500Pro support split phase bonding?
Q3: Can I changethe working mode of EP500 or EP500Pro to work as a mobile UPS after the EP500connected to the home grid?
Yes, you can. Turn off EP500 or EP500Pro first, and then unplug the cable on it, remind to set the Max. Grid Current to 15A.
Q4: What is theUPS switching time?
A4:There are two types of working conditions of UPS for EP500.
- No delay for online UPS.;
- 20ms from standby UPS.
Q5: How much isthe loss of AC and DC?
- In standby state: less than 10W,
- AC_ON & DC_OFF: less than 20W,
- AC-ON & DC_ON: less than 25W
Q6: After thestated 6000 battery cycles, how much capacity is left in EP500 and EP500 Pro?
EP500 and EP500 Pro can maintain above 50% capacity after 6000 cycles.
Q7: What's thefrequency?
- 60Hz: US, Canada
- 50Hz: Europe, UK, Australia
- Frequency 50/60Hz cannot be switched.
Q8: What should Ido if the solar panels on the roof of my house exceed the open circuit voltagerequirement?
You can reduce the open-circuit voltage by ordering a BLUETTI PV Voltage Drop Modular. Doesn't require changing the original installation and connection method of solar panels in your house. Through this modular, the open-circuit voltage of roof panels can be matched with the input specs of EP500/EP500Pro
Q9: Can I usethird party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?
A9:Yes, you can. However, it must meet:
1)Open Circuit Voltage(OCV):
- EP500: 55-145V/Max.20A, Max.1200W.
- EP500Pro: dual MPPT，each is 35-150V/Max.12A,1200W Max. (2400W Max. For dual connection).
2)Suitable MC4 connector.
3)We recommend that the solar panels to be connected should be of the same brand.
Q10: Are there anyrestrictions on the use of the 100W USB-C port?
The charging power will work at only 60W at most instead of 30W if the USB-C cable does not have 5A MFI certification.
Q11: After the DCport of 12V30A is opened, can the other DC ports be used?
No, for the 30A large-current, the other ports besides 12V/30A RV ports won`t work. In addition, you must cover the rubber plug when the DC is turned on and the 12V/30A port is idle , otherwise it may cause a short circuit if the cable falls in.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.